New! CC-SIGN™ Sarcoma Gene Fusion NGS Panel
Our customized, 34-gene Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)-based panel is intended for the use in the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant mesenchymal tumors (sarcomas and their mimics).
The CC-SIGN™ Sarcoma Gene Fusion NGS Panel is available as part of a comprehensive, diagnostic consultation or as a stand-alone test. This laboratory developed test contains the majority of genes known to be translocated in mesenchymal tumors and identifies the fusion partner, which can be of diagnostic and prognostic significance. Fluorescence in situ hybridization-based testing is available for specific fusion questions.
Results are delivered within 14 days of specimen receipt, allowing for a timely, definitive diagnosis in difficult sarcoma cases in standalone fashion or with the support of our expert pathologists.
Expert Consultation Services
• Consultation with expert bone and soft tissue pathologists is available for ambiguous, confounding, or unexpected results.
• A concise, in-depth report is provided for each case.
• Results within 14 days of specimen receipt.
Genes Involved in Fusions that are Interrogated in this Test
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue
• Ten (10) unstained, 4 µM sections of FFPE on charged, unbaked slides
• One H&E stained slide with best tumor area circled by a pathologist (minimum of 20% tumor content for best results)
This test is intended for the diagnosis of benign or malignant mesenchymal tumors (sarcomas and their mimics).
Comments are closed